Enhance Human Interaction
See how innovative companies are using empathic AI to improve their products
Empathy is the key to better human-machine interaction
Mobility & Smart Cities
Monitor user emotions & states for safety, comfort and entertainment features.
- Driver & passenger monitoring for vital metrics, including: fatigue, stress/anxiety, intoxication, distraction/focus.
- Custom machine responses including: driver-vehicle handover, environmental & comfort settings, and media system integration.
Optimise engagement in real time based on user emotion & behaviour.
- Affective computing & empathic human-machine interaction.
- Humanise media & interaction with data visualisation and emotional response.
Maximise health, enjoyment and performance by connecting users to emotional & physiological insights.
- Enhance experiential campaigns & events with emotional feedback.
- Target mental & physical outcomes for improved health & wellbeing.
Mobility & Smart Cities
As everything from cars to houses become autonomous & connected, we are working with global leaders to implement empathic AI into the products and services that surround our lives.
Driving a Ford performance car on an everyday driving route produces greater buzz moments than when kissing a loved one, watching your favourite football team, and taking part in a pub quiz.
More on Mobility & Smart Cities
Consumer Products & Research
We have helped some of the planet’s biggest brands to understand their customers down to an emotional level, and prototype world-first product solutions with empathic tech.
Electric Run is a 5K night run in Malaysia, leading to a music festival over the finish line. This was the perfect opportunity for Unilever to reach out to sceptical market in South East Asia and convince consumers that Rexona deodorant (Sure in the UK) was the freshest available.
More on Consumer Products & research
Media & Lifestyle
We have enhanced the design and execution of audience experiences all over the world and across many media, from TV ads to corporate events, to outdoor festivals.
Sensum, in collaboration with Red Bull Media House, sought to explore the emotional performance of the elite athlete, particularly the extreme athlete. We would then visualise their data in a way that could be communicated across Red Bull's various media channels, emotionalising content.